– Part of the team, especially those responsible for administrative and accounting tasks, carry out their work from home.
– Those colleagues who have to continue coming to the winery and have family to attend to at home, will have facilities to reconcile work and personal responsibilities.
– We have increased the usual disinfection tasks in common areas.
– Lunchtime, where we usually meet in teams, will be individual.
– We have established the safety distances between jobs.
– We have stopped commercial visits.
– We have stopped wine tourism visits at the La Roda and Jumilla wineries.
– The winery will remain closed to the public.
These days we are not only concerned with our activity, but also with that of our clients: restaurateurs and specialized stores that have had to temporarily lower the blind, with all that this entails for a business. We want to convey to them that we will be there when the lights and the stove are turned on again, to support them and do our part so that the return to normality is as quick and benevolent as possible.
We also want to express our support and admiration for the health professionals, the security forces and the store workers who will remain open these weeks, trying to put some normality to this exceptional situation.
And of course, we send all our energy to those affected by Covid-19, so that they recover quickly, as well as all the support for the families of the deceased.