Receiving you in our home in these times is a great responsibility for us. On the one hand, we want you to fully enjoy the wine tourism experience that we propose both in the Calderón winery, in Requena, and in the La Roda winery, in Albacete. And on the other hand, our priority is that these visits are safe. Therefore, we are adapting them to the Covid protocols as security measures are established, depending on the phase in which we are.
We tell you the measures we carry out for wine tourism visits in our wineries in times of Covid:
- Temperature taking before visits to all attendees.
- Mandatory application of disinfectant gel at the entrance, before the tasting and at the exit.
- Use of the mask during the entire visit, with the exception of the time of the tasting.
- We avoid all forms of greeting that imply contact with the client.
- The tasting area is disinfected and ventilated after each visit.
- At the tasting, customers will sit at a safe distance.
- The pairing is served individually in protected, single-use plates.
- The wine will be served by the person responsible for the visit and the bottles will not be left within the reach of the visitors.
- The tablecloths and napkins used are disposable.
- The tasting glasses are always new and each customer takes their glass home.
- The surfaces that come into contact with customers in the store (counter) are disinfected after each visit.
- Card payment, preferably.
Also, in the ‘escape-room’ of the La Roda winery:
- The use of a mask is mandatory.
- The papers used to perform some tests are single-use and are renewed after each game.
- The room is disinfected and ventilated after each group.
- The use of disinfectant gel is mandatory at the entrance and exit.
As a prevention protocol, we also collect the telephone number of a representative of each group in case it is necessary to report a positive.
So far (and we knock on wood) we have not had any case that has forced us to carry out a quarantine, and the wine tourism visits have been carried out with the normality that these times allow us.
If you are looking forward to coming to enjoy wine tourism this fall, we recommend that you do it in our wineries, which we consider a safe environment.
> Timetable of guided visits to the Calderón winery (Requena):
- Monday to Thursday: 11:30 a.m.
- Friday: 11:30 am and 5:00 pm.
- Saturdays: 11:00, 12:30 and 17:00.
- Sundays: 11:00 and 12:30.
The price per person is € 12 (visit + tasting paired with Requena sausage, organic oil from a local oil mill and baked bread).
Reservation is necessary on the phone 674 219 074
In Calderón, in addition to the guided tours, you can also visit our wine tastint area during our regular opening hours:
- Monday to Thursday: from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and from 4 to 6:30 p.m.
- Friday: from 10am to 2pm. and from 5pm to 7pm.
- Saturday: from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. and from 5pm to 7pm.
- Sundays: from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. and from 4pm to 6pm.
> Timetable of guided visits in the La Roda winery (Albacete):
Experience visit to the winery + wine pairing tasting
- Tuesday to Thursday: 11:30
- Friday: 11:30 and 17:00
- Saturday: 11:00, 12:30 and 17:00
- Sunday: 11:00 and 12:30.
The price per person is € 12 (guided tour + tasting paired with artisan cheese, oil, bread and chocolate).
Experience visit to the winery + ‘escape-room’ + wine pairing tasting
Minimum 4 people and maximum 12.
From 4 to 5 people: € 25 / person.
From 6 people: € 20 / person.
Includes: ‘escape-room’, guided tour, tasting paired with artisan cheese, oil, bread and chocolate.
Reservations are required by calling 697 209 581.