Bobal 60% - Cabernet Sauvignon 40%
The grapes for this organic and vegan wine are sourced from vineyards grown according to organic growing criteria in a balanced, caring and sustainable way. The vineyards’ soils carry great importance, being very active with good biological conditions which favour a fast assimilation of reincorporated organic matter. This enables full terroir expression.
· Gold Medal – FereVin Wine Contest 2021.
· Silver Medal – Millésime Bio 2021.
· Great Gold – FEREVIN Awards 2020.
· Bronze Medal – International Wine & Spirit Competition 2019.
· Bronze Medal – Decanter World Wine Awards 2019.
· Gold Medal – FEREVIN Awards.
· Bronze Medal – Sommelier Wine Awards 2018.
· 88 points – James Suckling.
· GoldBronze Medal – Ferevin Competition 2017.
· Bronze Medal – International Wine & Spirit Competition 2018.
· Bronze Medal – Concours Mondial Bruxelles 2016.
· Bronze Medal – International Wine & Spirit Competition 2016.
· Gold Medal – C.Valenciana Wine Competition – Proava 2015.
Each variety is harvested and vinified separately. After rigorous ripeness testing, the winery’s technical crew determine the optimal phenolic ripeness of the grapes and begin the harvest. In this vintage, the Bobal was picked in the third week of September and the Cabernet in the second week of October. Once the grapes have arrived at the cellars, they are cooled to delay the fermentation process, while frequent pump-overs are carried out to achieve a better extraction of colour, aroma precursors and only the soft tannins. The alcoholic fermentation is then done at a controlled temperature of 22-24°C with gentle pumping over. The marc is pressed in a pneumatic press, and the malo-lactic fermentation is done in stainless steel vats. The wine is then racked into barrels to be aged for 3 months. The fining, stabilization and filtering processes before bottling are carried out with the greatest care in order to preserve all of the wine’s character.
A deep cherry-red colour with cardinal-red glints.
Intense fruit character and long-lasting aromas of black fruits and redcurrants.
Pleasant, full and fruity on the palate with freshness, lively tannins and a spicy sensation that is present throughout.
Excellent with roasts or stews, red meats, small game, cheese or cold meats.
Best served at a temperature of 14-16ºC.