Chardonnay 45% - Sauvignon Blanc 40% - Macabeo 15%
The grapes for this organic and vegan wine are sourced from vineyards grown according to organic growing criteria in a balanced, caring and sustainable way. The vineyards’ soils are of great importance, being very active with good biological conditions which favour a fast assimilation of reincorporated organic matter. This enables full terroir expression.
· Gold Medal – VII Official Wine Competition of the Comunitat Valenciana PROAVA 2022.
· Selected wine PDO Utiel-Requena 2022.
· 90 points – Penin Guide 2022.
· Gold Medal – FereVin Wine Contest 2021.
· Grand Prize – 1st Valencia Region Organic Wine Competition 2020.
· 91 points – Penin Guide 2020.
· Gold Medal – FEREVIN Awards 2020.
· Gold Medal – Challenge International du Vin 2018.
· 90 points – Penin Guide 2019.
· Gold Medal – FEREVIN Awards.
· 90 points Peñín Guide 2018.
· Gold Taste Wine Up Guide (+91 points).
· Award Distingued Wine Utiel-Requena – ASVASU
· 90 points – Peñín Guide 2014.
After rigorous ripeness tests, the winery’s technical crew determine the optimal ripening and begin harvesting. Each variety is vinified separately. The harvesting is done at night to avoid as much as possible any oxidation of the juices and to preserve the subtlety of the aromas. Once the grapes have arrived at the cellars, we carry out a static settling of the juices with the help of the must chiller solely for the free-run juice coming from a light pneumatic pressing. We rack the clear must which is then fermented at a controlled temperature to bring out its optimal aromatic expression. The wine is then racked into French oak barrels where it ages for three months with gentle stirring of the fine lees. The fining, stabilization and filtering processes before bottling are carried out with the greatest care in order to preserve all of the wine’s character.
The result is this wine with its brilliant straw-yellow colour and an excellent combination of citrus aromas, white flowers and subtle oak hints. Full on the palate, enveloping and creamy with fresh acidity, and lovely lingering flavours.
Excellent with strong cheeses, cured and creamy. All kind of rices, dry, risotto of meat, fish and seafood. Smoked eels or sardines.
Best served at a temperature of 8-10oC.