Verdejo 85% - Macabeo 15%
The grapes for this organic and vegan wine are sourced from vineyards grown according to organic growing criteria in a balanced, caring and sustainable way. The vineyards’ soils carry great importance, being very active with good biological conditions which favour a fast assimilation of reincorporated organic matter. This enables full terroir expression.
· Silver Medal- CINVE Awards 2022.
· Gold Medal – Gilbert Gaillard International Challenge 2020.
· Silver Medal – Millesime Bio 2020.
· Silver Medal – 1st Comunitat Valenciana Organic Wine Competition 2020.
· Gold Medal – PROAVA Contest 2019.
· Gold Medal – Challenge Millesime Bio 2019.
· Gold Award – Gilbert Gaillard International Challenge 2019.
· Bronze Medal – Proava Contest 2018.
Pre-fermentation maceration before pressing in order to extract more aromas a full mouth. Gentle pressing for the extraction of the free-run juice. After that the most goes through fermentation at a low temperatura of 13-14°C, followed by an ageing of the wine in the tank with its fine lees for 2 months with weekly stirring-up of the lees to add complexity.
A bright, clean, straw-yellow colour. Very aromatic in the nose, fresh and with notes of white flowers, citrus and apricot. In the mouth it is pleasant, with good acidity, complex and with a creamy touch. It is rich and with a long afertaste.
It goes well with appetisers or very light starters, white fish, seafood, fresh cheeses and salads. Best served at a temperature of 8-10ºC.