The grapes for this wine are sourced from vineyards grown in a balanced, caring and sustainable way. The vineyards’ soils carry great importance, being very active with good biological conditions which favour a fast assimilation of reincorporated organic matter. This enables full terroir expression.
· Gold Medal – Monovino 2019.
· Silver Award – Gilbert Gaillard International Challenge 2019.
· Gold Medal – Top Wine 2018.
· Gold Medal – Contest of Wines PROAVA C.Valenciana 2018.
· Gold Medal – Wine Contest Monovino 2018.
· Gold Medal – Monovarietal PROAVA Awards 2018.
· Silver Medal – Citadelles du Vin 2018.
· Gold Medal – Concurso Vinos C.Valenciana – PROAVA 2017.
· Gold Medal – I Contest Varietal Wines from Comunitat Valenciana – PROAVA 2017.
· Bronze Medal – Concurso Vinos C.Valenciana – Proava 2016.
After being harvested, the grapes undergo a cold skin-contact maceration for 12 hours. They are then gently pressed to extract the juice. This is settled before a temperature-controlled alcoholic fermentation is done at 14ºC. The wine is then aged on its fine lees until it is bottled. The fining, stabilization and filtering processes before bottling are carried out with the greatest care in order to preserve all of the wine’s character.
The wine displays an amazingly fresh-looking pale straw color. The nose reveals exquisite Muscat aromas with floral notes, particularly white flowers, together with fruity notes of apricots and green apples. Fruit-forward on the palate, dry with good acidity and very full. Your mouth is filled with an array of flavours leaving a lingering, very pleasant finish.
Excellent with fish, white meats, pasta, cheese or desserts.
Best served at a temperature of 8-10ºC.