LET’S GO BACK! And we really wanted… We have missed you so much… And, fortunately, it is mutual! Because we already have a small waiting list to resume those visits that we had to cancel when the state of alarm began.
So, we officially inform you that starting next Tuesday, June 16, we will resume the wine tourism activity in La Roda (Albacete), and of course we will do so with all the safety guarantees for visitors.
You can book your wine tourism visit at email@example.com
This will be the tasting visits with the ‘new normality’.
– We will ask you to come with a mask.
– At the disposal of all visitors we will have hydroalcoholic gels at the entrance of the winery, when we go to start the tasting and at the exit of the winery.
– The tastings will be done in a room that can be easily ventilated, and as many times as time allows, we will do the tasting in the viewpoint (Top!)
– We will facilitate that among the participants to the tasting there is the necessary safety distance.
– The pairing of the tasting (cheese, oil and chocolate table) will be served in individual and closed trays.
– The tablecloths and napkins will be disposable.
– The glasses will be new and we will give them away to you at the end of the tasting.
– After each visit and tasting, the areas visited will be cleaned, disinfected and ventilated.
And what about the type of visit to the winery that includes the ‘Escape Room’ activity? We maintain it, of course, but we will also adapt it to new circumstances. For example, the use of gloves (which we will provide in the cellar) and a mask will be mandatory. The papers used for some tests will be removed after each visit. And all the other elements, as well as the room, will be disinfected after each group.
Come on, we have everything under control so that the experience is safe and at the same time remains pleasant.
If you want more details of the types of visits, duration and prices, you can find this information in the ENOTOURISM menu on our website.
And for further information, you do not have at your disposal in the mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We are waiting for you with all the desire! See you between vineyards, barrels and glasses of wine :)