The Calderón winery (Requena – Valencia) has a modern and above all sustainable architecture, well integrated into a natural environment full of vineyards between small rural villages where life takes place at a different pace. Next to the newly built winery stands Casa Calderón, an agricultural farm from 1900 where wine was also made and which allows showing more traditional concepts.
At Calderón we make two proposals:
VISIT THE WINERY
Visit with us the new winery and production area, as well as the aging room. The experience ends in our tasting shop, with a tasting of several of our wines, paired with local gastronomy products. For visits it is ESSENTIAL TO RESERVE. Check the schedules in the box below. The price per person is €12.
VISIT THE TASTING SHOP
We will receive you in two environments, a pleasant outdoor terrace and an indoor area. You will be able to taste our wines accompanied by products of the local gastronomy, in an environment that invites calm and enjoyment. Check the extended hours in the box below.
In addition, we also offer you the possibility of renting our facilities to celebrate an event, you can consult us through the contact form.
TIMETABLE WINERY VISITS
• Monday to Thursday: 11:30am
• Friday: 11:30am and 17:00pm
• Saturday: 11:00am, 12:30pm and 17:00pm.
• Sunday: 11:00am and 12:30pm.
• Sundays: 11pm and 12:30pm.
The price per person is €12 (visit + tasting paired with sausage, oil and chocolate)
TIMETABLE TASTING SHOP
• Monday to Thursday, from 10:00am to 14:00pm. and from 16:00pm to 18:30pm.
• Friday, from 10:00am to 14:00pm. and from 17:00 to 19:00pm.
• Saturday, from 10:00am to 15:00pm. and from 17:00 to 19:00pm.
• Sunday, from 10:00am to 15:00pm. and from 16:00 to 18:00pm.
• Sundays, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Diseminado Diseminados, 208, 46390 Calderón (Requena) - Valencia
If you come from the A-3, take exit 281 towards N-III, towards San Antonio / CV-448 / San Juan.
Once you reach San Juan, you turn V-810 to the right and in less than a kilometer, between the villages of San Juan and Calderón, you will find access to the winery.
How to arrive