The scores of the 2019 edition of the Peñín Guide are already public and there are many of our wines that have achieved an excellent score. Pasión de Monastrell is the king of the party, since it has been rated with 92 points and five stars. A valuation that also obtained in the edition of the past year and that makes clear that the quality is not at odds with wines at affordable prices. That, at least, is our maxim. This wine is very special, and we want to emphasize that the grapes with which it is made, all of the Monastrell variety, come from old vines over 50 years old, and of course from organic farming.
In addition to the great Pasión de Monastrell score, several of our wines have managed to stand out in the Peñín Guide 2019, here you have the most outstanding scores:
– Cerro Bercial Ladera Los Cantos 2015: 91 points.
– Cerro Bercial Blanco Selección 2016: 90 points.
– 1564 Laude 2015: 90 points.
– Pasión de Bobal red 2016: 89 points.
– Pasión de Bobal rosé 2017: 89 points.
– Equilibrio 9 2015: 89 points.
– Equilibrio 4 2016: 89 points.
– 1564 Syrah 2016: 89 points.