The grapes for this wine are sourced from vineyards grown in a balanced, caring and sustainable way. The vineyards’ soils carry great importance, being very active with good biological conditions which favour a fast assimilation of reincorporated organic matter. This enables full terroir expression.
· Gold Medal – Gilbert Gaillard International Challenge 2019.
· Distinguised – PROAVA Contest 2019.
· Gold Medal – Challenge International du Vin 2018.
· Silver Medal – Top Wine 2018.
· 89 points – Peñín Guide 2019.
· Silver Medal – International Wine & Spirit Competition 2018.
· Silver Medal – Decanter World Wine Awards 2018.
· Bronze Medal – Decanter World Wine Awards 2017.
· Gold Medal – FEREVIN Awards 2016.
· Bronze Medal – Decanter World Wine Awards 2016.
· Bronce Medal – Internacional Wine & Spirit Competition 2016.
· Bronze Medal – Decanter World Wine Awards 2015.
· Bronze Medal – International Wine & Spirit Competition 2015.
· Bronze Medal – International Wine Challenge 2015.
Pasión de Bobal is produced from a meticulous selection of the best bunches harvested in the highest of our vineyard plots in Camporrobles. The grapes undergo a 16-hour skin-contact maceration at a very low temperature to release aroma precursors. The first quantities of free-run juice bled from the vat are fermented at a controlled temperature. The fining, stabilization and filtering processes before bottling are carried out with the greatest care in order to preserve all of the wine’s character.
A brilliant, light pink colour. An intensely aromatic nose with plenty of red berry fruit notes (redcurrants, cherries and strawberries) together with subtle hints of rose petals. Well-structured on the palate, flavoursome, full and balanced. Fresh acidity brings the wine a vivacious, lively character. It develops magnificently on the palate towards a long and flavoursome finish, in which varietal flavours come to the fore.
Excellent with appetisers and cold dishes, salads, vegetables, white meats or rice dishes.
Best served at a temperature of 8-10ºC.