Macabeo 80% - Sauvignon Blanc 20%
The grapes for this wine are sourced from vineyards grown according to organic growing criteria in a balanced, caring and sustainable way. The vineyards’ soils carry great importance, being very active with good biological conditions which favour a fast assimilation of reincorporated organic matter. This enables full terroir expression.
· 90 points – James Suckling.
· Gold Medal – Ferevin Awards 2019.
· Bronze Medal – Decanter World Wine Awards 2019.
· Silver Medal – Concours Mondial Bruxelles 2018.
· Selectec Wine – CRDO Utiel-Requena 2018.
· Bronze Medal – International Wine & Spirit Competition 2018.
· Bronze Medal – Decanter World Wine Awards 2018.
· 89 points – James Suckling.
· Silver Medal – Internation Organic Wine Award 2017.
· Bronze Medal – Decanter World Wine Awards 2017.
· Bronze Medal – Challenge Millésime Bio 2016.
· Commended – Concours Mondial Bruxelles 2016.
· Silver Bacchus – Bacchus Contest 2015.
· Distinction – Decanter World Wine Awards 2015.
· Selectec Wine – CRDO Utiel-Requena 2015.
· Bronze Medal – International Wine & Spirit Competition 2015.
· Bronze Medal – C.Valenciana Wine Competition – Proava 2015.
Each variety is harvested and vinified separately. After rigorous ripeness testing, the winery’s technical crew determine the optimal alcoholic degree for picking. The harvesting is done at night to avoid any oxidation of the juices and to preserve the subtlety of the aromas.
After the grapes have arrived at the cellars, the free-run juices, coming from gentle pneumatic pressing, are settled with the help of the must chiller.The resulting clear must is racked and then fermented at a controlled temperature to bring out the wine’s optimal aromatic expression. When the fermentation is finished, the wine is then racked and kept on its fine lees, thus protecting it from any oxidation and bringing extra body and smoothness. The fining, stabilization and filtering processes before bottling are carried out with the greatest care in order to preserve all of the wine’s character.
Pale yellow with bright, clean, green glints.
On the nose, aromas of white flowers, tropical fruit, apricot peel and fennel come through. Very complex and elegant. Fresh on the palate and at the same time full. Savoury with excellent acidity, very balanced with a long, perfumed finish.
Excellent with all types of rice dishes or seafood, as well as with Asian food, such as sushi and sashimi.
Best served at a temperature of 8-10ºC.