Antonio, Rosa, Mapi, Cristian, Pili, Almudena, Agustín, Fernando, Jaime … They are part of our crew. Professionals who every day put the best of themselves to, from their respective responsibilities, contribute to the growth of Bodega Sierra Norte.
As you know, this year is the 20th anniversary of the winery, and it seemed like the perfect ‘excuse’ to introduce you to some of the people who make up this great family, and who at the same time could know the different professional roles that are given in a winery. For this reason we have prepared a series of video-pills that we will present throughout the year.
The protagonists will be:
– Antonio Bosque, responsible for production.
– Rosa Pardo, responsible for the financial department.
– Agustín Navarro, responsible for the winery in Jumilla.
– Mapi Domingo, winemaker.
– Jaime Gil, responsible for quality.
– Javier Pardo, winemaker.
– Almudena Bolinches, responsible for the laboratory.
– Cristian Ortiz, responsible for the winery and production.
– Pili López, packing machine.
– Fernando García, responsible for the winery in La Roda.
– Toni Córcoles, national commercial director.
– Manuel Olmo, manager and winemaker.
We hope you like them!